✔ Rates & FAQ
Thank you for your interest in working with me on your project. While every project and every client is unique, I’ve found that there are some basic questions and concerns that are universal and frequently asked by clients. I’ve included some of these below, but if you have other specific questions that I’ve not addressed here, please feel free to ask! Your comments and special requests are always welcome.
*(You may also choose the helpful downloadable Rate Card & Client Booklet at the bottom of this page, or download right now by clicking here).
While I’ve had basic rate sheets in the past, I’ve found that there are often special circumstances that come up that adjust the rates accordingly. It is most helpful for me to have as much information as possible about your project in order to give you a firm and accurate quote:
1. How is your script going to be used? Is it:
- Commercial: Radio, Television, Internet or other (Regional/National/International)
- On Hold, Phone messaging or IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Corporate or Non-profit Narration: Internal company use only, Business-to-Business, Business-to-Consumer, Point of Purchase, Direct Mail, Tutorial, Training, Presentation, Industrial/Educational
- E-learning Program
- Video Game, Online Game or App
- Documentary Narration: Television, Internet, DVD distribution (Regional/National/International)
- Voice Acting: Children, Young Adult or Adult programs; Television, Internet, DVD distribution (Regional/National/International)
- Web or Product Narration: E-learning, E-books, Website audio
- Promo, Station ID, Program Radio Imaging
- Walking Tour, Realty Tour or other multimedia project
I am also happy to book days/weeks for you in advance for longer or more complicated projects. Just drop a line to get your project in the book.
I am able to send a PayPal invoice to be paid by credit card or bank account prior to releasing the entire voice file, as well as sending a digital invoice via email (for businesses inside the U.S.), should that be more convenient for your company’s billing procedures. If you don’t already have a PayPalaccount, upon receiving your invoice, it’s very easy to follow the prompts to set one up. If that is not possible for your workflow, please just let me know and I will be happy to accommodate however possible. My job is to make your life easier. For PayPal, please send payments to: email@example.com.
Out of the United States: I work with many clients out of the United States, and have the ability to send files quickly, be in touch at times that are convenient for your teams when requested, and handle translations and records in other languages as well. If your team is outside the U.S., the project must be paid in full prior to releasing the final files. Please see the General Terms section below for more information, or contact me anytime with questions.
Re-cuts: I will also be happy to correct any mistakes on my part at no extra charge, if any are discovered after sending the complete files within 30 days of delivery, (such as mispronounced product names). I also always include a free round of revisions if I am self-directing. If the client decides to make copy changes or decides on a different vocal style after the original files are recorded, there is an additional minimal charge. Please see the General Terms section below for more information.
Rate Card & Client Booklet
My intention with this booklet was to be as helpful and thorough as possible, but if you have other specific questions that I’ve not addressed here, please feel free to drop me a line! In this downloadable document you will find:
➡ The Info & FAQ Above (pg. 2-4)
➡ My Rate Card Guide (pg. 5-10)
➡ General Terms & Conditions (pg. 11-13)
➡ Some Helpful Information (pg. 14-15)
And thanks for stopping by!
Click here to request a voice over quote.
Contact Directly at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.529.0090.
I look forward to working together.